– 2010: Bachelor’s of Science in Neuroscience – University of California, Los Angeles
– 2016: Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine – University of California, Davis
– 2017: Internship in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery – BluePearl; New York, New York
– 2018: Internship in Neurology and Neurosurgery – Southeast Veterinary Neurology; Miami, FL
– 2021: Residency in Neurology and Neurosurgery – University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine
Dr. Lind’s innate passion for neurology preceded her desire to pursue veterinary school. Inspired by her mother, who is an augmentative communication specialist and helps neurologically impaired children and adults use technology to communicate, as well as studying neuroanatomy in her AP psychology class in high school, she pursued her Bachelor’s of Science in Neuroscience at UCLA. She was fascinated by neuroanatomy and how neurologic abnormalities affected normal brain and spinal cord functioning. During her final year in college, an experience with an emergency veterinarian treating her sick cat swayed her to explore the possibility of attending veterinary school. After learning about the opportunity to specialize in neurology and neurosurgery, she attended the University of California, Davis School of Veterinary Medicine with the intent of becoming a neurologist. Becoming a veterinary neurologist has allowed Dr. Lind to combine her two greatest passions: neurology and caring for animals. She enjoys all aspects of being a neurologist, however, neurosurgery and neuroradiology are her two greatest interests.
She recently moved to Clearwater from Knoxville, TN with her significant other and fur babies. True to her Californian roots, Dr. Lind is most excited about exploring the beaches in the area. In her free time, Dr. Lind also swims on a master’s swimming team, cycles, and plays tennis.